Stay connected for opportunities to collaborate!
Interested in organizing, coordinating and administering clinical research studies and trials? The Wright Center has launched a new Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Clinical Research.
In light of the latest COVID-19 developments, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Virginia Clinical Research Conference: Collaborate 2020 in its current format for November 2, 2020 (rescheduled from April 3, 2020).
Although we are disappointed that we will not be able to join together physically this fall, our conference planning committee is working on ways for us to connect, share resources, and collaborate online. The C. Kenneth and Dianne Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research continues to collaborate with the following organizations to strengthen the statewide clinical research enterprise:
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- University of Virginia, iTHRIV, Charlottesville, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
Please subscribe to our mailing list under 'Learn more' for updates on upcoming offerings.
For refund questions, please contact VCU OCPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804)-828-1322. For questions about programming, please contact Shirley Helm at email@example.com or call (804) 628-2942.