Includes lunch and beverage breaks
Early bird rate available
Registration is coming soon.
Subscribe to the mailing list above for updates on next year's conference.
Save the date! Friday, April 3, 2020
Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump
The Virginia Clinical Research Conference is a one-day event that brings research teams from across Virginia together to collaborate and strengthen the statewide clinical research enterprise.
Hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University’s C. Kenneth and Dianne Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research, with participation from:
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
Donna R. Cryer, J.D., is a patient, patient advocate, and attorney who founded and leads the Global Liver Institute. She is a frequent speaker on topics of patient engagement in research and health care delivery redesign and serves on several boards including the People-Centered Research Foundation and Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C. Mrs. Cryer is a graduate of Harvard/Radcliffe Colleges and Georgetown University Law Center.
Attendee benefits include:
- A keynote speaker from the participant perspective
- Ten session options exploring investigator and research professional perspectives, including a session dedicated to investigational pharmacists
- A dynamic poster session and competition
- Networking opportunities to build clinical research across Virginia
Post-Event Recap for Friday, April 12, 2019
Click below to view the Welcome and Opening Remarks, and Keynote Speaker.
Pictured above: A word cloud developed by attendees in the "Engaging Everyone in the Community" session, with their conference takeaways explained in one or two words.