- To register for a DAT® course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fee: $999
Everything you need in one place
Important COVID-19 Updates For Testing Candidates:
The American Dental Association encourages testing candidates to check their site daily for new information.
Through our education partner, Kaplan Test Prep, students can enroll in live online courses to prepare for the Dental Admission Test (DAT). Live online test prep courses give you access to an all-star team of Kaplan Test Prep's instructors from across the country with an interactive classroom and instant one-on-one help with your questions.
Students will enjoy the support of sessions taught by an engaging, score qualified DAT instructor, plus experience live instruction from our highest-rated DAT experts.
The DAT® prep course includes:
- 36 hours of live online instruction
- Personalized study plan
- 7 full-length computer-based practice tests
- Topic specific quizzes
- 1500+ DAT practice questions in a customizable Qbank
- 120+ hours of online instruction and practice
- 40 interactive workshops covering frequently tested topics
- Updated DAT Lesson Book
- Kaplan Mobile Prep app for iOS and Android
Choose the date and time that works for you!
DAT Prep is offered through our educational partner, Kaplan Test Prep.
Some VCU OCPE offerings are ineligible for waiver use due to partnership agreements. The following text will appear on the registration page: “*exempt—this offering is ineligible for waiver use.”