- To register for a PCAT® course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fee: $999
A better score is within reach.
Important COVID-19 Updates For Testing Candidates:
Check Pearson Education's COVID-19 Update Page to look for testing availability and review the health and safety measures required for testing.
Through our education partner, Kaplan Test Prep, students can enroll in live online courses to prepare for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT). Live online test prep courses give you access to an all-star team of Kaplan Test Prep's instructors from across the country with an interactive classroom and instant one-on-one help with your questions.
Students will enjoy the support of sessions taught by an engaging, score qualified PCAT instructor, plus experience live instruction from our highest-rated PCAT experts.
The PCAT® prep course includes:
- 36 hours of live online instruction
- Personalized study plan
- 5 full-length computer-based practice tests
- Topic specific quizzes and section test
- 120+ hours of online instruction and practice
- 34 interactive video workshops covering frequently tested topics
- PCAT Lesson Book and Review Notes
- Kaplan Mobile Prep app for iOS and Android
Choose the date and time that works for you!
PCAT Prep is offered through our educational partner, Kaplan Test Prep.
Some VCU OCPE offerings are ineligible for waiver use due to partnership agreements. The following text will appear on the registration page: “*exempt—this offering is ineligible for waiver use.”