A better score
is within reach.
- To register for a PCAT® course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fee: $999
Important COVID-19 Updates For Testing Candidates:
Check Pearson Education's COVID-19 Update Page to look for testing availability and review the health and safety measures required for testing.
Learn on your own schedule!
Please click the button below to view PCAT Prep information on our educational partner’s website. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you wish to register for a self-paced program; we will then email you a registration link to enroll with the discounted pricing.
Through our education partner, Kaplan Test Prep, students can enroll in self-paced courses to prepare for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT). Self-paced test prep courses give you access to an all-star team of Kaplan Test Prep's instructors from across the country.
The PCAT® prep course includes:
- 36 hours of recorded instruction, available 24/7
- Personalized study plan
- 5 full-length computer-based practice tests
- Topic specific quizzes and section test
- 120+ hours of online instruction and practice
- 34 interactive video workshops covering frequently tested topics
- PCAT Review Notes
- Kaplan Mobile Prep app for iOS and Android
- Online access for four months
PCAT Prep is offered through our educational partner, Kaplan Test Prep.
Some VCU Continuing and Professional Education offerings are ineligible for waiver use due to partnership agreements. The following text will appear on the registration page: “*exempt—this offering is ineligible for waiver use.”